What if the service cannot recover the debt?

November 22nd, 2015 by admin

Then as a last resort our associate will need to file a legal case against the debtor. This involves sending a legal notice. This can either be done by our network of lawyers or you can pass on the case to one of your own attorneys.

Leave a Reply